All abstracts that have been accepted have been assigned to oral presentation or pre-formed panels. To view which panel your abstract has been assigned to, please go to the following link: http://sbccsummit.org/program/summit-program/.
One hour and thirty minutes will be allotted to each oral presentation panel and pre-formed panel. For those panels with four (4) abstracts, 15 minutes will be allotted to each oral presentation. For those panels with five (5) abstracts, 12 minutes will be allotted for each oral presentation. Fifteen minutes will be allotted for question and answers and the remaining 15 minutes will be used so participants can move from one oral presentation session to the next.
For evening multimedia showcase oral presentations, showing a clip of your multimedia should be part of you 12-15min presentation.
Tips for Preparing your Presentation
- Show up to the room venue at least 15 minutes early to ensure your presentation is set-up properly and so the session can begin on time
- Use consistent font styles and sizes throughout your presentation. Make sure you choose a style and font size that can be read clearly from far away
- Spell out any acronyms and try to avoid the use of too many acronyms
- Keep the content of your presentation to key points from the abstract
- Your presentation should follow the outline of your abstract (Background, Methods, Results and Discussion)
- Add additional graphics or images to emphasize the key points in your presentation
- As a courtesy to your fellow presenters, practice your presentation to make ensure can stay within the allotted time
All presentations should be uploaded on the summit website AND mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, January 25, 2016. To upload your presentation, please click on the following link: http://sbccsummit.org/program/summit-program/. Next, login with the credentials sent to you, and upload your presentation via your ‘tools’ page. If you need assistance, see this tutorial.