Concept notes for skill building workshops and abstracts for oral and poster presentations, panel presentations, Comm Talks, and the multimedia video showcase were being accepted between September 25 and December 6, 2017 (the deadline was previously November 27, 2017).
Submitting authors were notified via email about the final decision of the selection committee on Friday, January 19, 2018. Questions about abstracts should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information about abstract notices:
- Notices of acceptance went to the submitter; if you are a co-author, please contact the submitter.
- If you are a submitter and didn’t get an accept OR reject notice, check your spam folder.
- If a submitter still can’t find a notification, send an email (only the submitter) with the full title of the abstract to email@example.com and a notification will be sent to that working email.
- Submitters are responsible for forwarding the notification to their co-authors or co-presenters, which they can use to verify their participation when seeking funding from their projects or other sources.
- If submitters become aware that they or a co-author will not be able to attend the conference and wish to change the co-author or presenter information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.