How Can We Help?
- Are there opportunities to volunteer for the Summit?
- Given many people have transferred their registrations from the postponed Summit to the 2022 Summit, how many registration slots are available?
- How can I register for the Summit?
- If I registered for the 2020 Summit will I be required to re-register?
- Is attendance only open to presenters?
- Is registration refundable?
- Is there a group discount?
- What is included in my registration?
- What is the cost?
- Will there be different prices for in person and online attendance?
- Will there be options to attend the Summit online?
- Can I access my proposal(s) originally submitted for the 2020 Summit?
- Can I appeal a decision about abstracts?
- Can I begin working on an abstract submission and finish it later?
- Can I help review abstracts?
- Can I make a speaker change if the primary author is from the Global South and the replacement is from the Global North?
- Can I submit more than one abstract?
- Can I submit multiple abstracts about the same project?
- Can we present papers used for a thesis?
- Do I need to have my abstract accepted to be eligible for a scholarship?
- Do we need to be affiliated with an organization to be accepted as a participant/presenter?
- Does the Summit focus on research and programmatic experience from low- and middle-income countries, or is work from high-income settings relevant?
- If the abstract is accepted, how many presenters are allowed to come to the conference?
- If we submit a preformed panel and are not accepted, would it be possible for individual abstracts from that panel to be submitted and if they meet criteria, would they be accepted?
- My abstract was accepted for the 2020 Summit. Can I still present it in 2022?
- Once I receive a notification that my abstract is accepted, how do I confirm that I plan to present?
- What if we don't have conclusions or research findings yet but will have them in time for the Summit?
- Will we be able to propose a double session in the skills-building format?
- Will you accept abstracts in multiple languages?
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
< All Topics
Do I need to have my abstract accepted to be eligible for a scholarship?
Candidates are encouraged to submit an abstract. However, this is not a requirement for becoming eligible for a scholarship award.