How Can We Help?
- Are there opportunities to volunteer for the Summit?
- Given many people have transferred their registrations from the postponed Summit to the 2022 Summit, how many registration slots are available?
- How can I register for the Summit?
- If I registered for the 2020 Summit will I be required to re-register?
- Is attendance only open to presenters?
- Is registration refundable?
- Is there a group discount?
- What is included in my registration?
- What is the cost?
- Will there be different prices for in person and online attendance?
- Will there be options to attend the Summit online?
- Can I access my proposal(s) originally submitted for the 2020 Summit?
- Can I appeal a decision about abstracts?
- Can I begin working on an abstract submission and finish it later?
- Can I help review abstracts?
- Can I make a speaker change if the primary author is from the Global South and the replacement is from the Global North?
- Can I submit more than one abstract?
- Can I submit multiple abstracts about the same project?
- Can we present papers used for a thesis?
- Do I need to have my abstract accepted to be eligible for a scholarship?
- Do we need to be affiliated with an organization to be accepted as a participant/presenter?
- Does the Summit focus on research and programmatic experience from low- and middle-income countries, or is work from high-income settings relevant?
- If the abstract is accepted, how many presenters are allowed to come to the conference?
- If we submit a preformed panel and are not accepted, would it be possible for individual abstracts from that panel to be submitted and if they meet criteria, would they be accepted?
- My abstract was accepted for the 2020 Summit. Can I still present it in 2022?
- Once I receive a notification that my abstract is accepted, how do I confirm that I plan to present?
- What if we don't have conclusions or research findings yet but will have them in time for the Summit?
- Will we be able to propose a double session in the skills-building format?
- Will you accept abstracts in multiple languages?
- Show all articles ( 3 ) Collapse Articles
< All Topics
What if we don’t have conclusions or research findings yet but will have them in time for the Summit?
You are welcome to submit, however, your proposal will need to convey the potential implications of the work even without findings. Consider describing what analysis is pending and what you hope to learn from it.