It’s time to download the 2022 SBCC Summit app!
The app will be your program companion during the Summit. The schedule that you planned out on the website will be accessible on the app as soon as you log in. Note: If you haven’t yet started planning your schedule, we suggest you use the desktop version for easier readability – five days is a lot of content!
Use the app as a guide to view the program schedule, search for speakers and attendees, and access important information about shuttles, catering, Wi-Fi and social media at the Summit. Featured content includes forums in English, French, Spanish and Arabic as well as discussions around SBCC Insights, Entertainment Education and our Youth Champions.
Be sure to check out the information on exhibitors and sponsors as well!
How to download the Summit app:
All Devices (iOS and Android):
- Visit the app store and search for Dryfta. This is the name of the software provider. Dryfta is the same service used for the Summit abstract process and the site where all attendees registered for this year’s Summit. It is also where the Program is located.
- Once downloaded, search for “SBCC” and the Summit instance will appear, as seen below:
- Tap to open – and be sure to log in to enable all content.
- Once downloaded, log in with the same credentials you created when you registered for the SBCC Summit.
- When logged into your account, you’ll be able to search the program for the sessions you most want to see and add them to your customized schedule.